6H Spring 18
Welcome to our Year 6 page. Throughout the school year we will download information and pictures relating to our class activities; I hope you enjoy the links. As always, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to pop in to see us at the end of the day.
As we start the Spring Term, we are gearing up towards the SATs which is a really busy, hard-working time for the children.
- Use fractions in a range of contexts
- Measure with increased accuracy
- Explore shape reasoning problems (e.g. area, volume, perimeter)
- Revise angles (including in a triangle)
- Draw shapes after they have been translated.
- Explore timetables and compare times, journey length and costs.
- Write extended stories to a range of audiences.
- Write letters in role.
- Retell parts of a story.
- Describe different characters and settings
What you need to know about SATS
Information for parents and children