Instrument of Government
HANDFORD HALL PRIMARY SCHOOL
INSTRUMENT OF GOVERNMENT
1. The name of the school is Handford Hall Primary School
2. The school is a Local Authority maintained school
3. The name of the governing body is "The governing body of Handford Hall Primary School”.
4. The governing body shall consist of:
a. 3 parent governors
b. 1 LA governor
c. 1 staff governor
d. the Headteacher
e. 0 foundation governors
f. 6 co-opted governors
g. 0 partnership governors
5. Total number of governors 12.
6. This instrument of government comes into effect on 1st September 2015
7. This instrument was made by order of Suffolk Local Authority
8. A copy of the instrument must be supplied to every member of the governing body (and the headteacher if not a governor), any trustees and to the appropriate religious body.