May I take this opportunity to welcome you and your child to Handford Hall Primary School. The staff and I hope this will mark the beginning of a long and happy relationship with us.
At Handford Hall we are proud of our achievements – our pupils’ attainment and progress and the diversity of our school community. We are committed to the pursuit of the highest possible academic, personal and moral standards and to the development of fully rounded, caring individuals with lively, enquiring minds. This commitment is underpinned by a belief in hard work and culture of care, respect and support for others.
We also firmly believe that education is a partnership between home and school, and regard you as an active partner in our school’s development and value your interest and support.
The staff are a dedicated team who ensure the children have the support and encouragement they need, allowing each individual to succeed at every level. We offer strong pastoral support which we believe is fundamental to the success of the child.
I hope this website will give you some insight into how the school works, what will be expected of your child and how together we can provide the best working and learning environment for your child.
I would like to encourage you to contact our school, book a tour and see the real thing!
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
To All Our Pupils,
Every day at Handford Hall Primary School, the staff and governors are working to make sure that by the time you leave us:
- You will know what it feels like to be good at something and have achieved your very best;
- You will love learning new things and want to keep on learning more;
- You will understand just how incredible you are, believe in yourself and have confidence in your abilities;
- You will have grown healthy and strong and understand how to look after your bodies;
- You will have known friendship and learned how to get along well with other people;
- You will feel part of your local community and proud of your school.
Handford Hall staff and governors