All parents have the opportunity to communicate with school on a regular basis via:
- informal conversation daily in the playground - Meet and Greet
- appointments with relevant members of staff
- termly at parents evening
- annually at Statement/EHCP reviews
- to discuss and contribute to One Page Profiles
- via telephone calls, email and text
In addition to this we take any concerns raised by parents very seriously and compare them to our own assessment and information on how the child is developing. These assessments are reviewed regularly by the class teacher, child and parent with support of the SENCO to ensure the intervention that the child receives is matched to their needs and overcomes any barriers to learning. If appropriate and with parental consent we contact external agencies and professionals to liaise with the school and inform some assessments.