Important information for parents
Please make sure that the children are supervised at all times when using the online games or researching vocabulary.
French Week beginning 30.3.20
- Use the games to revise the classroom objects on crickweb:
- Look at the poster below. It shows you some instructions that a teacher might say in a French class.
- Look at the French words and the English translations.
- To practise saying a French instruction, type it into Google Translate and click on the ‘Listen’ icon.
Listen and repeat the instruction
- Practise saying the words.
- Choose some instructions to draw and label.
Find out some facts about France or Paris. You can use the document below to give you ideas. Either print it out if you can or make your own version.
Parents and carers: Please make sure any online research is supervised.