Friday 10th July
1. Start by reading through the Learning Reminders.
2. Tackle the questions on the Practice Sheet. There might be a choice of either Mild (easier) or Hot (harder)! Check the answers.
Click to enlarge
1. Listen to a story
Listen to Voices in the Park again. See below.
- What do you notice about the story this time? Answer the questions about the story.
2. Using Paragraphs
- Read No Paragraphs. This is Smudge and Charles’ voices, but there are no paragraphs.
- Make marks on the text to show where you would start a new paragraph to make the writing clearer.
3. Now for some writing
- Imagine all four characters go to the park the next day. What would they each do? Write notes on The Next Day.
- Pick one of the characters and write how they would tell about what happened the next day. Try to make your writing sound like them. Organise your writing in paragraphs.
Click to enlarge
This is a repeat of last weeks Friday afternoon lesson as from memory I didn't have any sent through to me- If I am wrong in this please feel free to email me with the work attached.
Let me clear, this is worth sports day points!
Mrs Pearl has said I may choose my favourite game sent through and award the winner points towards their house total! So get going!!
I would like you to design a game that can be played in a P.E lesson.
You can make it appropriate to social distancing or not. It is up to you!
One thing you must consider is your A.B.C rule in P.E.
Consider these three key aspects of sport when you are creating you game for PE.
Top tip! Don't make it too confusing or have too many rules- The best games / activities are ones that are simple to understand and anyone can join in!