Friday 12th June
Welcome to Fabulous Friday 3/4K!
Suggested timetable for learning at home.
Maths: 30 minutes
English: 30 minutes
Reading: 20 minutes (have you done your quiz this week?)
Art/music : 30 minutes
Spelling: 15 minutes (test yourself and tick and fix)
Maths: time yourself completing these 4 and 8 times table questions.
Recognising that two right angles make a half-turn, three make three quarters of a turn and four a complete turn.
True or false?
You are going to make up a story for two of the characters that the Red Gold Dragon keeps in his golden heart.
- Look again at pages 5 and 11 of the story (see Wednesday).
- Choose two of the characters from these pages.
- Use the Story Planner to capture your ideas for a short story featuring these characters (copy this into your book)
- Plan to include some direct speech between the characters in your story.
- You can write out your story in a special mini story book.
Use Conjunctions to link ideas together in your sentences (because since as for although however but or yet)
Add some illustrations to your pages.
Watch this amazing artist talk and demonstrate his work. Now create your own masterpiece using chalk. Have fun and email your photos.
Year 4: either continue with your cornet practice (see Friday week1) or enjoy singing some of our favourite songs in the creative folder our class page.
Year 3: enjoy singing some of our favourite songs too. How does singing make you feel?
Have you done your Calm-ME-Time today?
Have a lovely weekend