Friday 26th June
1. Start by reading through the Learning Reminders.
2. Tackle the questions on the Practice Sheet. There might be a choice of either Mild (easier) or Hot (harder)! Check the answers.
Learning reminders-Click to enlarge
1. Learn a poem
- Read Snow. What patterns can you spot in this poem?
- Fill in the boxes on the Memory Frame with quick pictures that will help you to remember each line of the poem.
- Use your pictures to practise saying the poem without looking at the words.
2. Investigate a poem
- Read Summer Days. What do you like about the poem? Which is your favourite line?
- Fill in the Word Table to show the pattern of words used in Summer Days.
3. Write your own poem
- Decide a title for your poem. It could be one of these, or you could choose your own idea:
A day at the beach
Seasons of the tree
- Fill in the Blank Word Table to make lines for your poem.
- Choose your favourite lines and put them in an order you like to make your poem. Write it out carefully.
It is Friday so that means a musical return! Please enjoy and join in with part 2 of a Handford Hall favourite! I want to be able to hear you play/sing from wherever you are!
Tune Tuesday (I am aware it is Friday)
You can use your 'Tune Tuesday' rules to discuss what you like/ dislike about songs that you hear. Some key things to consider: