Below are the activities for today. Scroll down.
Maths- 30 Minutes
English- 30 minutes
Science- 20 minutes
1. Read a story.
• Read 'Ananse and the Pot of Wisdom'.
• How would you describe the character of Ananse? Can you make up three sentences to describe him?
• Do you think what happened to him was fair? Why?
2. Summarise the story
• Use words and pictures to put the story on Story Summary (See below).
• Try using your summary to help you tell the story to somebody else.
Click to enlarge the story below
Plot summary sheet
This term in science we are focusing on Biology. Our first lesson is focusing on animal classification. Follow the steps below to complete the work sheet. The video linked will help you complete today's work.
To find out more about classifying different animals?
1 .Watch the video above.
2. Use the information found within the video to fill in the ‘Animal classification’ sheet below.
3. Draw an example of an animal within their ‘animal type’.