HANDFORD HALL SCHOOL PREFECT WILL:
- Support teachers with tasks such as preparing classroom, equipment checks, giving out letters etc.
- Be a positive role model and set a good example at all times to other pupils through compliance with school rules, regular attendance, punctuality, appropriate dress and good presentation, responsible behaviour at all times.
- Willingly assist with the smooth running of the school during the school day by regularly and reliably performing duties.6 positions
- Act as an Ambassador for the school at school events, within both the school and local community.
- Show initiative and be able to work independently and as part of a team, in order to generate new ideas and develop them.
- Ensure that school rules are adhered to, promote and uphold appropriate behaviour and dress around the school environment, supervise corridors and aid the smooth movement of pupils around school.
- Start school at 8.30 every day.