RWI Yellow group work - Thursday 11.6.20
- Look at the phonics challenge words below.
- Read the words using Fred Talk.
- Choose 3 words to try to write using Fred Fingers.
- Choose 3 words to write into sentences.
Continue to use the book ‘What’s in the woods?’
- Re-read the book.
- Try sounding out and spelling 3 green words from the book.
habitat mushrooms sunlight brook blooms treetops
- Write the following sentences correctly in your book.
You need to add 1 capital letter and change 3 spellings.
Mushrooms grow well wher it’s wet. they do not need sunlit to gro.
- Say some sentences about what you can see in the woods.