RWI Yellow group work - Thursday 21.5.20
- Look at the phonics challenge words below.
- Read the words using Fred Talk.
- Choose 3 words to try to write using Fred Fingers.
- Choose 3 words to write into sentences.
Continue to use the book ‘What can baby do?’
- Re-read the book.
- Try sounding out and spelling 3 green words from the book.
teeth dribble thumb crayons tickles
- Write the following sentences correctly in your book.
You need to add 1 capital letter and change 3 spellings.
Can he stand up? no his legs are not stong yet, but he can pul up on his knes.
- Say some sentences about what the baby can and cannot do.