RWI Yellow group work - Thursday 25.6.20
- Look at the phonics challenge words below.
- Read the words using Fred Talk.
- Choose 3 words to try to write using Fred Fingers.
- Choose 3 words to write into sentences.
Continue to use the book ‘Save the whale’
- Re-read the book.
- Try sounding out and spelling 3 green words from the book.
whale pale stage safe krill mammal flippers
- Write the following sentences correctly in your book.
You need to add 1 capital letter and change 3 spellings.
The humpback whal can jump out of the wavs. it can twist rond and then jump back in!
- Say some sentences about what you have learnt about humpback whales.