RWI Yellow group work - Thursday 2.7.20
- Look at the phonics challenge words below.
- Read the words using Fred Talk.
- Choose 3 words to try to write using Fred Fingers.
- Choose 3 words to write into sentences.
Continue to use the book ‘At the seaside’
- Re-read the book.
- Try sounding out and spelling 3 green words from the book.
spade kite close read cream bucket seaweed starfish
- Write the following sentences correctly in your book.
You need to add 1 exclamation mark and change 3 spellings.
Hot sun can harm your skin
Don’t forget yor sun crem when you play on the bech!
- Say some sentences about what you can do and see at the seaside.