RWI Yellow group work - Thursday 9.7.20
- Look at the phonics challenge words below.
- Read the words using Fred Talk.
- Choose 3 words to try to write using Fred Fingers.
- Choose 3 words to write into sentences.
Continue to use the book ‘Our incredible planet’
- Re-read the book.
- Try sounding out and spelling 3 green / red words from the book.
spoiling harmful greenhouse avoid struggle what
- Write the following sentences correctly in your book.
You need to add 1 question mark and change 3 spellings.
Whot can you do to help
Avod travelling in a car.
Get on your fete.
Hop on your wheels.
Catch the bus.
- Say some sentences about what we can do to help our planet.