Thursday 9th July
1. Start by carefully reading through the Learning Reminders.
2. Tackle the questions on the Practice Sheet. There might be a choice of either Mild (easier) or Hot (harder)! Check the answers.
1. Listen to a story
Listen to Voices in the Park. See below
- What did you like about the story? Which was your favourite character? Why do you think the author wrote this book?
2. Read the different voices
- Read Voice A, B, C and D. (They are in a different order to the book).
- Read Voices Questions and write your answers as clear sentences.
3. Now for some writing
- Imagine what the two dogs might have noticed most about the trip to the park. Write notes about your ideas on Victoria and Albert.
- Choose one of the dogs and write about the trip to the park in their voice.
Voices A and B
Voices C and D
PSHE: Today we are going to think about some of the memories of 3/4K before lockdown and what we are looking forward to in our new classes. We will start with our Calm ME Time.
Remembering good times and looking forward to a new school year
Today I would like you to look at our class pages on the website and reflect on the learning that has taken place this year before we went into lock down.
Can you remember all the trips that we have been on?
Can you remember the great science potion workshop that we had?
Perhaps you remember reading a particular story or working really hard to understand something?
Maybe you want to remember going to Crown pools with your class?