Being kind is very important for all of our happiness. The British Red Cross have designed a kindness calendar so that you could fill out one 'kind' act that you do for each day. As today is the first day of the month, it would be great if you could fill this in one day at a time for the whole of April. Come on 3/4K show how amazing you are and how your acts of kindness can make our homes and neighbourhoods better and happier places.
Below is the for the link for the calendar.
Keep being kind. ' thoughts, words,
You can show your kindness by:
- Doing helpful things at home
- Being kind to each other
- Using kind words
- Being kind to yourself
- Thinking of others for example, making sure you wash your hands for 20 seconds to stop germs spreading and by staying at home as much as possible, you are protecting others.
Read all about earthquakes and then answer the questions. Perhaps you could research an earthquake and make a fact file about it; name, country, continent, date, how it affected the people living there.
Find out more about earthquakes.
You can print out or copy this diagram and label it.
Now draw and label a diagram to show the different layers of the earth.
Can you explain or research the answers to these questions?
- How do tectonic plates collide with each other?
- What happens on a fault line?
- What is the epi-centre?
- Where do most earthquakes occur?