RWI Yellow Group - Tuesday 23.6.20
- Look at the phonics challenge words below.
- Read the words using Fred Talk.
- Choose 3 words to try to write using Fred Fingers.
- Choose 3 words to write into sentences.
Continue to use the book ‘Save the whale’
- Reread the Green words
- Read the Red words
- Read the book to yourself. Try not to use Fred Talk unless you have to.
- Try spelling 3 Green words using the sounds you know.
- Try spelling 3 Red words.
whale pale stage safe krill mammal flippers
mother brother there some said you your