Tuesday 2nd June
Today, we have Chilli Challenge 1, Chilli Challenge 2&3 and a Super Chilli Challenge for those who want to make it hot and spicy!
Choose your Chilli Challenge!
How did you get on?
Yesterday you watched the video of Laura who recorded a message to herself in six months time. (If you didn't get chance to watch it click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4lraxptJjs)
Today you are going to plan your own message.
What would you say to yourself in six months time? Try to write down between 6-9 ideas.
- What might you jokingly say sorry for?
- What advice might you give?
- What might you ask about in particular?
- Who might you ask about?
Here are some of my ideas.
-I would say sorry for not looking after the plants in the garden and forgetting to water them.
- I would tell people to look after themselves and their family as they are very important
- I would ask if all me friends and family are ok and that all the children I teach are ok.
- I would also what exciting things other people have been doing in lockdown.
La maison – The house
Watch the video which tells you the names of some rooms in French.
Read the vocabulary and the English translation
la salle à manger
la salle de bain
la salle de jeux
the dining room
the living room
the attic / loft
the cellar / basement