Tuesday- 9th June
Good morning 3S! Today, I would like you to try your best to focus. Don't rush your work, have a break when you need it and get your work done.
Remember to send your work to email@example.com
Maths- 30 minutes
Reading- 20 minutes
Spellings- 10 minutes
Topic- 30 minutes
- Underline the words that characters are saying.
- Where you think the speech marks should go?
- Read the sentence.
- Use speech marks and add a reporting clause.
- Think about who is saying it? Charlie or his friends?
- Use other verbs other than said.
Today in Maths we are learning to round to the nearest 10 or 100.
- Watch the video
- Read the learning reminders.
- Have a go at worksheet 1 and challenge sheet.