Wednesday 20th May
Maths-Mental multiplication and division
1. Start by reading through the Learning Reminders. They come from the PowerPoint slides.
2. Tackle the questions on the Practice Sheet. There might be a choice of either Mild (easier) or Hot (harder)! Check the answers.
Learning reminders-Click to enlarge
1. Write some descriptions
• Look at the photo: Fox in the Snow.
• Write some descriptions of this photo. Try to make them as detailed as you can.
• Watch the video of foxes. Write a description of how they move. -See video below
2. Read a poem
• Read First Fox.
• Use the Visual Dictionary to help you to understand about the poem.
• Look carefully at the Secret Strings. Can you see the links that have been spotted?
Click to enlarge
Below is a type of village and a house Anglo-Saxons lived in many many years ago.
Draw a careful picture of an Anglo-Saxon village and label it