Year 6 Transition Project!
THIS IS ME
Dear Year Six,
We are looking forward to meeting you at Westbourne and hoping that you are excited to start Year Seven.
We would like to find out more about you and are launching the ‘This Is Me ‘ project. This is an opportunity for you to introduce yourselves to teachers at Westbourne. Your project can be presented in any of the following ways:
- A piece of art work like a drawing or a painting.
- A sculpture.
- A PowerPoint presentation.
- A picture book.
- A comic strip.
- A description.
- A short film or animation.
- A letter, infographic or fact file about you
In your project, you can talk about the following:
- Your family.
- Your pets.
- Your house.
- Your primary school.
- Favourite and least favourite subjects.
- Hobbies and interests.
- Favourite places.
- Likes and Dislikes e.g. favourite foods etc.
- Your greatest achievement e.g. being part of a winning sport team, reading challenges, achieving awards, being a prefect/leader at school.
- What you have been doing since the primary schools have shut down.
Your work can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your work!